I find myself continually contemplating knowledge and truth.
It seems almost absurd to try to grasp reality through intellectual musings. I have found myself encircling ideas of essence and existence without cessation. Often my philosophical wanderings lead me to surrender to insignificance.
Yet,
I cannot handle living within a void
And
I need to deal with the world despite intellectual uncertainty
about everything
But I have hope
By giving up the idea of conclusive reasoning, one can begin to strip away the layers of cognition that barricade intuition and wonder.
I can once again begin to feel
and react
to the mystical surroundings in which I am embedded
I am allowing myself to act in ways that make little rational sense, but ritualistically compel me
I am attempting to feel the light that exudes from each human being
I am giving up the idea of control over my existence
And now with coupled rationality and childlike mysticism
I can be
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment