Thursday, August 5, 2010

Return

How does one convert an awe inspiring summer into a life long experience?
I am starting to revert;
I must resist.

I do know that I need to love, fully, patiently, and without distraction.

At first I was distressed by annoying tendencies of others. To find love I simply had to be with another human being; I had to wait patiently until love and beauty were all that I could see, instead of one's projected appearance. Even the most dismissive people secretly want to feel secure and accepted, every person wants to love and to be loved. Every person longs for fulfilling relationships. Every person is worth interacting with.

Because of the love I have received, I feel full. It is easy to allow the distractions in life to pull one away from love. I hope that I can continue to acknowledge simple needs.

In conclusion, I am attempting to
Assume Love.

No comments: