I love you,
I love you all…
and that is all that I can say to everyone who has continually made me feel complete, happy, and worthwhile.
If only I had another chance, another lifetime to return the favor and allow myself to truly commit to you. Our hearts would become one, we would beat loudly in unison. Nothing would ever deter us from the strength that we give each other.
As the world continues to turn, we trip and fall, but now I have accepted that ever-present fact. The scratches on my palms will heal, even if they leave behind a miniature reminder of their existence. I lick the blood off of my skin and we search frantically for a bandage to protect the rest of my pulsing bloodstream.
Once the wound is covered, we prepare for our next adventure. It takes more than sticks and stones to deter us. Until I die, I will remember the hope that you have given me. Everyday, we search in wonder for joy and inspiration. Everything is beautiful. Every moment comes slowly.
The lonely and hopeless days were always followed by love. After receiving a glorious bear hug, I forget why I ever felt disheartened. I hope that I always have friends that love to hug as much as you do.
Now…
I am moving on to new things; I will go on new adventures and meet new people, though it would be impossible to find anyone as crazy as you. So, I hope that we can always allow our hearts to beat loudly and listen for the rhythm of a friend.
Despite distance and time, you have affected me in ways that will never be changed. For that… I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment